You know the drill. Every day during these hot summer months we need to remember to water our outdoor plants, especially those container plants that are more susceptible to drying out. Every day.
We absolutely love our beautiful blooms and gorgeous greenery, but man, it can get old.
But glory be, the smart folks at Proven Winners® have teamed up with award-winning landscape architect Jack Barnwell and talented potter Michael Carr, to bring you—drumroll, please—AquaPots®.
AquaPots are the first and only premium-quality, glazed-ceramic, self-watering planters on the market.
They are not an insert, but rather consist of a complete system that is integrated into and includes a planter.
And we have them here at Reston Farm Garden Market.
The system includes the beautiful, frost-resistant ceramic pot, a sturdy custom-fit disc, soil tube and fill tube.
Once the pieces are placed into the pot, the system allows your pot (designed to have the perfect soil-to-water-volume ratio) to hold the perfect amount of fertilizer-infused water that can slowly wick up and feed your plants, 24/7.
Which means, dear reader, that not only are your precious plants thrilled, sending their happy roots deep into the soil to soak up the infusion, you only need to water them once a week (or a month, depending on the size of the pot) rather than once a day.
Why should you look into getting an AquaPot or two (or more!) from the Garden Market?
- You get the best of both worlds: the convenience of a self-watering pot with the beauty of high-quality, glazed ceramics.
- There’s no risk of overwatering. An overflow valve ensures your plants cannot be overwatered, even in heavy rain.
- They have gorgeous colors and finishes, and no unsightly plastic drip tubing. Plus, you don’t need to position them near any kind of plumbing source.
- No more water-ring stains on your deck, patio or porch.
- You’ll have beautifully grown plants with continuous access to fertilizer-infused water with less frequent need for watering.
- These pots are extremely durable, and are frost- and freeze-resistant ceramic. Dependent upon the kind of weather we get, you can either replace your summer plants, soil and water with cool-season plants, clean soil and fresh water. OR you can simply empty the pot and turn it upside down for the winter.
That’s right, beauty AND brains!
AquaPots give you everything, and come to you courtesy of renowned and respected folks: Proven Winners, Jack Barnwell, Michael Carr and—yep, we’re going to say it—Reston Farm Garden Market.
Hurry into the Garden Market for the size and color you want before they’re gone. Give yourself and your plants the extra time/health/joy that comes with every AquaPot. See you soon!