Introducing club sprout, a proven winners program for our kiddos!
Club Sprout introduces fun, educational projects and activities for children.
This week’s kid’s activity is making a miniature garden.
Items you’ll need:
- Container for the garden
- Popsicle sticks for the fence
- Assorted plants; from your garden or swing by our garden center and pick up a few easy-to-care-for varieties 😉
- Terra cotta pot + acrylic paint (if painting is desired)
- Hot glue gun — adults please supervise or do this part
- sparkles, pinwheels
- unicorns, dinosaurs and other playful critter figures
- army men or small action figures
Let your children get as creative as they want! We can’t wait to see what their imaginations come up with.
We’d love to see your miniature gardens — please share on our Facebook page.