Organic gardening has many benefits. Most importantly, it is designed to work with the ecological systems and minimally disturb the Earth’s natural balance. Healthy, nutritious, and chemical-free produce is one of the most obvious advantages of the organic gardening. However, there are other, more invisible benefits of organic gardening. One of them is healthier soil, which in turn, makes organic gardening more resilient and therefore more suitable for producing healthy vegetables, fruits, and roots. At Reston Farm Market, we are committed to our deep-rooted values of bringing fresh, locally sourced organic produce, dairy, and organic gardening products to our local community in Northern Virginia and beyond. This spring season, we carry a great selection of organic and natural gardening products: from organic plant food, organic soil, natural mulch, and organic vegetable seeds to gardening tools, and much more. Some of the organic gardening products you can expect to find at Reston Farm Market are:
- Organic Plant-tone – the all natural organic fertilizer made from the finest quality organics available. Plant-tone’s natural organics break down gradually, providing a long lasting food reservoir activated throughout the growing season and ensuring superior plant growth.
- Organic Holly-tone – get this organic fertilizer for your acid-loving plants, such as hollies, azaleas, camellias, evergreens, hydrangeas, dogwoods, blueberries, strawberries, and rhododendrons.
- Organic Garden-tone, Flower-tone, Herb-tone, Tree-tone, and other organic fertilizers.
- A wide selection of natural, organic soil and mulch.
- Organic vegetable seeds, flower seeds, herb seeds, and grass seeds.
- Awesome gardening tools, beautiful ceramic pottery, and much more.