Espoma Citrus-Tone, 4lb Bag
Natural & Organic Fertilizer for all Citrus
- For larger & more flavorful fruit
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
- Use on all citrus, avocado, fruit and nut trees
When to use:
- Late Winter January/February: pre-bloom application will enhance flowering.
- Late Spring May/June Post-bloom application will encourage better fruit set.
- Fall September/October: This will ensure overall nutrient needs are met.
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How much to use:
- Plants up to 3 feet: 2 lbs. (6 cups)
- Plants 3-6 feet: 4 lbs. (12 cups)
- Plants 7-9 feet: 6 lbs. (18 cups)
- Plants 9+ feet: 8 lbs. (24 cups)
- Potted Plants: One teaspoon per 4″ of pot diameter. Double for pots over 12″.
- With frequent watering of potted plants, nutrients may be lost and more frequent application may be required. Feed every 60 days late winter to fall.