Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Mix, 8qt Bag
All Natural Potting Soil Mix for Cactus, Palm & Citrus
- Provides optimum aeration & drainage.
- Promotes root growth.
- For all cactus & succulents
When to use:
- Any time planting containers.
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How to use:
- Select a container that is larger than your plants current pot, and has a drainage hole at the bottom with the tray beneath it to catch excess water.
- Fill container to 1/3 full with Cactus Potting Soil Mix.
- Carefully remove the plant from its current container and gently loosen the root ball.
- Center the plant in the new container and fill it with additional Cactus Mix.
- Allow at least 1 inch between the rim of the pot in the top of the soil.
- Gently pat down the next and add more if required.
- Make sure the plant is about the same depth in the soil as it was in the original container.
- Wait 1 or 2 weeks, then water thoroughly with a slow gentle spray and allow to drain.