Espoma Plant-Tone, 8lb Bag
The Original All Natural & Organic Fertilizer
- All purpose – for all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green foliage
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
When to use:
- Trees & Shrubs: Spring and late Fall
- Flowers and Vegetables: Once per month during growing season
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How much to use:
- Garden Beds: Mix into top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
- New Plantings: Mix 1 cup into soil used to backfill the planting hole.
- Established Plants:
- Shrubs: Use 1 cup per foot of drip line diameter; double rate if diameter is larger than 3 feet.
- Trees: Use 3 lbs. per inch of trunk diameter; double for trees over 6 inches in trunk diameter.
- Flowers & Vegetables: Apply 1 cup per plant.
- Potted Plants: Mix 2 cups of Plant-tone into each cubic foot of soil. Feed established plants 1 teaspoon for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.