Espoma Azalea-Tone, 4lb Bag
Natural Organic Fertilizer for all Azaleas, Rhododendrons & Evergreen Trees and Shrubs
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green color
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
When to use:
- Feed in the Spring and late Fall at half the Spring rate.
- Azaleas and rhododendrons are best fed in the spring at the first hint of bloom color.
- Never apply fertilizer to frozen soils.
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How much to use:
- Trees:1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter. Triple the quantity for diameters 3 inches or larger.
- Shrubs:1 cup per foot of branch spread. Double the quantity if branch spread is three feet or larger.
- Beds: Preparation of new bed: Mix 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and incorporate into the top four or five inches of soil. Feed established beds 5 lbs. per 100 square feet.