Espoma Rose-Tone, 8lb Bag
Natural & Organic Fertilizer for All Roses
- Used & recommended by professional rosarians
- Grow big beautiful plants with prize winning blooms
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone® Microbes
When to use:
- For best flower production feed monthly through the growing season – often May through September.
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How much to use on established plants:
- Individual Plants: Apply 1-1/4 cup around each plant and scratch into the top inch of soil.
- Rose Beds: Spread 6 lbs. per 100 square feet of bed area and scratch into the top inch of soil.
- Potted Plants: For soil preparation before planting mix 2 cups of Rose-tone into each cubic foot of potting mix. Feed established plants 1 teaspoon for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.
- Tip: Keep plants mulched and watered. Always water the soil and not over the foliage of roses.