Espoma Tomato-Tone, 4lb Bag
Natural organic fertilizer for plump, juicy tomatoes.
- Encourages more flowers for best fruit production
- Proven to promote healthy plant growth
- Contains 8% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
When to use:
- Use to enhance soil prior to planting
- First application after plant is established (10-14 days)
- Established Plants: Twice per month May through August
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How much to use on established plants:
- Soil Preparation:
- Tomato beds: Apply 3 lbs. (9 cups) of Tomato-tone per 50 sq. ft. and work into the top 4 to 6 inches of soil.
- Single plants: Mix 3 tablespoons of Tomato-tone into the soil when planting.
- For Potted Plants: 2 cups of Tomato-tone per cubic foot of soil (1.5 tbsp. of Tomato-tone for every 1 qt. of soil).
- Rows: 1 cup each side per 5 feet of row.
- Single Plants: 3 tablespoons per plant.
- Potted Plants: Apply 1.5 teaspoons per 4″ of pot diameter (1.5 tablespoon per 12 inch pot diameter).