Espoma Holly-Tone, 4lb Bag
The original natural and organic fertilizer for all acid loving plants.
- The #1 choice for feeding hollies, azaleas, camellias, evergreens, dogwoods, rhododendrons & more
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color.
- Grow larger plants with deeper green color.
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes.
When to use:
- Feed in the Spring and late Fall at half the Spring rate.
- Blooming evergreens like azaleas and rhododendron are best fed in the spring at the first hint of bloom color.
- Berry crops should be fed twice; early spring and late spring (45-60 days apart).
- Never apply fertilizer to frozen soils.
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How much to use:
- Trees: 1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter. Triple the quantity for diameters 3 inches or larger.
- Shrubs: 1 cup per foot of drip line diameter. Double the quantity if drip line diameter is three feet or larger.
- Beds: Preparation of new bed: Mix 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and incorporate into the top four or five inches of soil. Feed established beds 5 lbs. per 100 square feet.
- Potted Plants (Containers): New Plants: When preparing new soil for plants, mix 2 cups of Holly-tone per cubic foot of soil (1.5 tbsp. per quart.) Established Plants: Sprinkle 1 tsp. of Holly-tone for each 3″ of pot diameter into the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.