Espoma Organic Cow Manure, 1cf Bag
All natural Cow Manure helps improve poor soils so your plants grow better.
- Use on flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
When to use:
- Mix into soil prior to planting new plants or topdress around established plant
👇 Click description tab for instructions on how to use.
How to use:
- New Garden Beds
- Add 1 to 2 inches of Espoma® Organic Dehydrated Cow Manure to your garden area.
- Add the appropriate amount of Bio-tone® Starter Plus for the area.
- Mix or rototill Manure with the existing soil to a depth of 4-6 inches. Mix soil well. Level with rake.
- Plant seeds or live plants following package directions or tag instructions.
- Water thoroughly after planting, then daily as needed until plants are established.
- Begin regular fertilizer program 30 days after planting.
- Planting Trees & Shrubs
- Dig a hole as deep as the root ball and twice as wide.
- Place the plant in the hole so that it is sitting at or above the same depth that it was previously growing (Use soil mark on trunk as a guide).
- Mix one-part Espoama Organic Dehydrated Cow Manure to two parts native soil. (Finished mixture will be 1/3 manure and 2/3 native soil).
- Add the appropriate amount of Bio-tone® Starter Plus to the soil mixture.
- Fill the hole with amended soil. Pack firmly, soak it with water and allow it to settle. Add additional soil if needed.
- Add mulch to conserve water and control weeds. Keep well watered until the plant is established.
- Established Plants
- Add a ½” Espoma Organic Dehydrated Cow Manure on the soil surface around the plant. Water thoroughly.